Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trevor and I went on vacation for a week up to Montana. It was sooooo much fun. Trevor has some friends up there that we stayed with up in Livingston. I was so excited to be in the "true country," and to go to Yellowstone. We had a good time laughing with Big John, Chan....or I should say Mrs. Wilyerd, Landon, and Hilly Bean. Montana is a pretty cool state, I told Trevor that I could totally stay up there. The people are so chill and laid back, the state is totally beautiful, and there is so much to do......like work on a ranch! We were coming home from Montana and Trevor says.."so could you live here?" I looked at all of the land, horses and the amazing homes and said...."yeah i actually could, you could go to work for the county up here, and I could work on the Ranch with the animals...." Trevor looked over at me and grinned from ear to ear and said "yeah right, you would not do that." I was laughing and kept telling him that I could......I got the impression from him that he doesn't think I would last long! Maybe it's the heels and clothes I wear everyday that confirms his statement! Seriously I could totally do it, I had a blast with the horses, and the mud, and the cows, and the cow dunk......! So the pictures are a lot of the things that we did while we were there. Ready to go back next year!

No comments: